Have you booked your ad space yet?
The Indian Economy Overview puts the Indian Budget online again!
The first web site on which the Indian Fiscal Budget 1996-97 was seen, was the Indian Economy Overview... and that was merely the warm-up. This time the live coverage will be even more detailed and will have a lot more than just the full budget text, commentary, post-budget reactions and online polls. Bookmark this page so you don't miss out on all the action!
The Indian Economy Overview has become the de facto source of information about the Indian economy and industry, and a large part of it's popularity stems from the live coverage the last budget on these pages. Look out for much more this year!
- Over a quarter million visitors to the Indian Economy Overview in the last 6 months alone.
- Over 2.5 Gigabytes of text and graphics data transferred during this period.
- More than 1500 distinct visitors every day, with figures rapidly rising as Budget '97 approaches.
- Approximately one million delivered "Ad Impressions" (advertisement banners viewed)
- Nearly one million "page hits" on the magazine to date.
- Nearly 50,000 visitors accessed the Online Budget coverage during budget week, July '96.
- Viewership for the Online Budget 1997-98 expected to be twice last year's.